We respect your right to privacy. At Bouncing Baby we collect only the information necessary for us to complete your order or to contact you regarding the status of your order. The information we collect includes your name, email address, shipping address, and billing address.
- Bouncing Baby does not store your credit card or online bank account information.
- Bouncing Baby will not rent or sell your name or personal information.
- Bouncing Baby utilizes “cookies” to help recognize you as a repeat visitor and to track traffic patterns on our site. This information is completely anonymous. We use this information only to improve the user-friendliness and functionality of Bouncing Baby .in
Collection of Personal Information:
We collect “personal” information from you when you provide it to us. For example, if you purchase a product from us, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. If you sign up to receive a newsletter, we will collect your email address. If you take advantage of the special services offered by us, we may collect other personal information about you. We use your personal information for internal purposes such as processing and keeping you informed of your order.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your PII that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure. Otherwise, however, we will not disclose your name, address and other information that identifies you personally to any third party without your consent. We reserve the right to collect general demographic and other anonymous information that does not personally identify you. This information is not associated with your personally identifiable information and cannot be linked to you personally. However, in case of a situation wherein we are obliged to comply with the law or a statutory obligation or a legal process, we would be compelled to provide information about a customer.
- OPT-OUT of setting website cookies on user’s browsers: Whether you want your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. If you haven’t changed your computer’s settings, most likely your browser already accepts cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all features of the website. You can also delete your browser cookies or disable them entirely. But this may significantly impact your experience with our website and may make parts of our website non-functional or inaccessible. We recommend that you leave them turned on.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- [INSERT IF APPLICABLE] We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- [INSERT OTHER ADVERTISING SERVICES USED]
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED. COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.